Aerospace Training Partners
- Aerospace Technology Program
- Metals in Aerospace (welding and/or machining)
- Metals in Aerospace
- Aboriginal Community Campus
- provides a holistic environment with year-round quality educational programming from literacy to mature student high-school diploma.
- Neeginan Institute:
- technical and vocational post-secondary training institution which is supported by industry advisory groups.
Neeginan College of Applied Technology:
- Gas Turbine Repair & Overhaul Technician
- Level 1 machining program
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician program
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (Aerospace Option)