Manitoba Aerospace Research and Technology Committee (MARTC)
Industry driven, MARTC is made up of representatives from both large and small aerospace companies along with R&D organizations such as the University of Manitoba (U of M), Red River College (RRC), the Composite Innovation Centre (CIC) and R&D collaborators such as the Industrial Technology Centre, WestCaRD, Precision ADM and EnviroTREC.
MARTC’s mandate is to:
- create an innovation culture within the Manitoba aerospace community;
- accelerate innovation by promoting collaboration and partnerships;
- advance the Manitoba Aerospace Technology Roadmap;
- increase the amount of aerospace R&D in Manitoba; and
- ensure Manitoba’s aerospace R&D priorities are included in the national aerospace technology roadmap.
2017 MARTC Members
[table id=2 /]