Become a Member
Manitoba Aerospace provides members with the opportunity to connect with leading aerospace companies and OEMs; access to national and global intelligence and advocacy; information dissemination; promotion and business opportunities, and education, training and workforce development programs.
Membership in Manitoba Aerospace Inc. (MAI) brings real value to your organization through:
- Representation at the AIAC board
- Events and networking opportunities
- Market intelligence and information
- Education and training activities
- Connection to post-secondary institutions, curriculum and research programs
- Supplier development initiatives
- International trade visits and representation (inbound/outbound)
- Access to collaborative R&D networks
- Company profile on Manitoba Aerospace website and Manitoba Aerospace Directory
- Industry and association newsletters and information dissemination
- Support to career awareness and educational partnerships
Any company or organization involved in or associated with the aerospace, aviation and defense industries in Manitoba is encouraged to apply to become an Associate Member.
Members – companies and organizations with a direct involvement in research and development; product development; manufacturing; service support; training; maintenance, repair and overhaul or information technology support of the aerospace and related sectors. Only Members are eligible for education and training supports and membership on the MAI board.
Associate Members – companies and organizations, including government departments and not-for-profit entities, who wish to support the objectives of the associations and the Members and do business with or related to the aerospace, aviation and defense industries.
To learn more about membership benefits, please contact us.