January 1, 2015
Aerospace & Defense International Trade Summit
November 8-10,2015 | Groton, Connecticut
Join U.S. Congressman Joe Courtney & U.S. Department of Commerce
The Aerospace and Defense International Trade Summit is the only international event of its kind, fostering partnership opportunities for innovation and growth. International Primes and Tiers stress the importance of partnering with local companies to win business – this event creates a forum to achieve this goal.
What To Expect
- Participation of aerospace Primes/Tier 1s and SMEs from aerospace and defense-rich countries
- SMEs from each participating country
- Procurement sessions with Global Primes/Tier 1s
- Seminar sessions on regional aerospace and defense opportunities, export compliance, the JSF/F35 program
- Speakers include leadership from large Primes/Tier 1s, US and foreign government officials and industry experts
- Prescheduled B2B meetings amongst all participating SME companies
- Confirmed Speakers Include: Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky, Kaman, GKN, General Dynamics/Electric Boat, Rolls-Royce, Finmeccanica. Additional speakers to be confirmed soon!
Australia -Germany -Netherlands -Spain- Japan -Canada -Israel -Norway -Sweden -Korea -France -Italy -Portugal -United Kingdom -Denmark
$795 per company (one participant)
$595 each additional registrant for the same company
Registration Includes Sunday and Monday receptions, breakfast & lunch (Monday and Tuesday). B2B meetings and materials.