November 24, 2014
Western Innovation Forum 2015
April 16-17, 2015
Western Economic Diversification Canada (WD), in collaboration with the Canadian (CADSI), Mitacs, and Canadian Commercial Corporation is pleased to be hosting the 2nd annual Western Innovation Forum (WIF 2015) on April 16 and 17 at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.
Free registration will include:
- Keynote remarks from Senior Government Officials and Industry Leaders
- A conference program that will provide practical advice on the key evaluation criteria of the Value Proposition component of Industrial and Technological Benefits Policy;
- Access to an Innovation Marketplace highlighting government support programs;
- An Innovation Showcase demonstrating new technologies;
- A full day of B2B/G sessions with leading global companies and government support programs (click here to see some of the B2B participants); and
- Significant networking opportunities to make the connections necessary to grow your business.
To complement the program, CADSI will host a luncheon that will include keynote remarks and access to government and industry leaders.